Tuesday 10 November 2015

Best Friend

The Best friend exercise, where I was first introduced to some Photoshop magic.
called Best Friend because our mission was to place  a self portrait and merge with the photo of a celebrity bringing the two image together to form one photo.
In this case, my friend was a photo of Iain Hewitson celebrity cook and a photo of myself with some kitchen props,
having to work ne my own , it took a while to get the best shot as was introduced by this project to the self timer and endless getting the shot I was happy. Lucky for me I have lots of patients here is the finished result 
 
This exercise was an introduction the  world of Photo Manipulation, to which as a result has given me an interest in furthering my career in this field, 

No comments:

Post a Comment