Wednesday 11 November 2015

HDR IMAGE

High Dynamic Range Imaging (more often called HDRI or simply, HDR) is a process in which a greater dynamic range of light is captured throughout the lightest and darkest areas of an image.  HDR Photographs are generally created by shooting multiple photographs using exposure bracketing.
 
 I must admit I love this technique and however my style is some what unorthodox for many. I love the grittiness and vibrancy of colour this technique also allows an ordinary photo to be jazzed up just like doing up a sports car
Although I'm only just beginning my journey in mastering this fantastic way of bring out and beautifying the light that is already in the phot by tack to another level
here is one of my modest creations , like I said I have a lot to learn in thin method but definitely finding my way
 
Compared to original photo,
 
 
I Love the fact that if not enough light was available to get the shot I wanted from the camera, the option of HDR is there to manipulate the image using Photoshop which has built in HDR Plugin software the shot  bove a series of photos were taken on a tripod each varying the Aperture , then load them into HDR processing software which gave options to change Shadows , Tones, Highlights etc
The stock of photos used to create varied light ranges in the final HDR shot
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment