Sunday 16 August 2015

Mutiple Exposure

Multiple Exposure is like a lucky dip creating surprising special effects with the never ending possibilities, with the addition of Layers and masks with Blending Options that can be manipulated, wrapped between layers. theirs no limit to what you can create except your own imagination, the image below was manipulated using a Nikon D5100 and photos from Honeysuckle Newcastle,
I quite often find myself DOODLING with images coming up with endless kaleidoscopic results, The res no limit to the images that can be used for Album Covers , Book Covers.
I find With Multiple Exposures it is possible and quite a lot of fun to build a Self Portrait not necessarily with a photo of your self but by using Exposures Multiple Exposures describing yourself by the Effects it create , the color etc.

 

 This Multiple Exposure describes me as well a Photo being that I come from a Boilermaking Welder Background and favorite colors are Purple and Blues as they are Soothing cooling which i also love  use in in my paintings

This is the image from which a Multi Exposure Resulted

No comments:

Post a Comment