Saturday 21 November 2015

Image Option Portfolio

The Image Option Portfolio was part 3 of an assignment which was a portfolio of my own work based up a particular style of Photographer which was researched,   and then presented to the class.
I researched and drew inspiration from Christoph Gilbert, to innovate my own idea and then present my own body of work

Now for my own portfolio, using the pen Tool I cut out images of my on car, a  newly purchased RAV  as Toyota is in Gilberts stable of clients i thought this being an excellent choice to start with
This choice of style led me to the interest in Photo Manipulation which open the window and made my choice of which direction i would like to take in my careers much clearer 
I did do some others that didn't make it to the final image options folder
along with Troll and exploding shoes, eeesh what i thinking.
 
 
 
 
Now for my Image Option Finl images based on the styles above BY PAUL CARR 2015
hope you enjoyed my blog thanks for visiting, please be kind with te comments as i am only learning and still finding my way thank you
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment